Frequently Asked Questions About Temporary Stay Apartments
What does corporate housing offer?
Corporate apartments are like regular ones but are leased for shorter terms. Their aim is to meet the needs and requirements of executives who are traveling away from home for an extended period. They are also beneficial for executives that have recently relocated and need a place to stay while they are seeking a more permanent residence.
These are also ideal for families or individuals who have undergone temporary displacement from their homes for any reason.
These are fully furnished. They come with all the amenities you would expect to find in a home such as fully equipped kitchen. Most have a pool, exercise facilities and other additional facilities on site.
These furnished accommodations are spacious and provide the same privacy you would get when staying in your own home.
What is the minimum length of stay?
Most apartments will require you to make at least a 30-day commitment to stay in the unit. Some though require you to commit to longer periods.
What are the different types of temporary stay apartments?
There are different types of accommodation available for temporary stays. These include:
• Both furnished and unfurnished apartments are available.
• Corporate housing that is available for corporate guests. These include serviced furnished apartments.
• Residences consist of spacious serviced private homes. Security and daily housekeeping services are part of the package. These homes are fully furnished.
What is the difference between a temporary stay apartment and a hotel?
There are several differences:
• Apartments are much larger and more spacious than hotel rooms. They have multiple rooms giving you more space in which to spread out.
• Also, they offer the same facilities as you would have in your home. Hotel rooms do not.
• They are generally more affordable for extended stays as compared to hotels.
What are other features are included?
What is included in these types of accommodation will depend on what your preferences are. Many fully furnished accommodations will offer pretty much the same things that you would have in a well-furnished house including a fully equipped kitchen.
Some apartments offer extra facilities for the enjoyment of their guests including children play areas, meeting rooms, swimming pools, gyms and many more.
What are the services offered?
The services offered will depend on the housing facility chosen. Most facilities will provide services such as housekeeping, laundry services and internet services.
It is important to outline what you need to ensure that you get an accommodation that meets your specific needs and requirements.
About the Author