Disney Transportation from Orlando Airport: Holiday Edition
You spent all year planning for your holiday Disney vacation and the whole family is thrilled. But even though you might think you've got everything covered, consider the following last-minute list to feel fully prepared.
Like most smart and savvy travelers, you probably bought your plane tickets weeks ago, but have you made any plans yet about how you're going to get to Disney after your plane lands? Although you might assume it will be easy to just hail a taxi or schedule a shuttle, this process is more complicated and time-consuming than you think. The ideal solution? Luxury transportation service. Not only will luxury transportation be ready and waiting as soon as you land, but you and your group will get to enjoy all the comfort-enhancing bonus features that come with this special service.
Scheduling for in-park special events
Since planning for special holiday events often starts late in the season—and are "subject to change"—, it's likely that you haven't planned your Disney itinerary around these events.
• Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Held at Magic Kingdom Park, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party hosts a fun holiday parade, amazing fireworks show, holiday-themed live entertainment, and a spectacularly-lit up Cinderella's Castle. The party takes place from 7:00PM to midnight, but is held only on select days from November 7 to December 19, 2014
• Candlelight Processional: Every night from November 28 to December 30, 2014, a celebrity narrator reads the biblical story of the nativity. An angelic choir sing hymns and carols to the backdrop of a professional 50-piece orchestra.
• The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights: Millions of lights dance to festive holiday music across every inch of decorating space at Disney's Hollywood Studios. The event takes place from November 7, 2014 to January 4, 2015.
Considering external events in Orlando
Although Disney World is arguably the primary center of activity in Orlando during the holidays, it's certainly not the only one. If you haven't been thinking "outside the park," these special events will give you a good reason to.
• The Holy Land Experience: Bringing biblical stories to life through exhibits and live performances, this Christmas-themed event is a must. However, keep in mind that the venue is closed on Sunday, Monday, and on Christmas Day.
• ICE! Featuring The Nutcracker: ICE! is an annual event that features over two million pounds of hand-carved ice sculptures and four fun slides for the whole family. This year, performances of The Nutcracker ballet will take place in the park from November 15, 2014 to January 4, 2015.
For more information about rates, scheduling, and special holiday offerings, contact one of our luxury limo drivers today.