The 5 Places That You Must Explore in Bangalore
The well-developed city of Bangalore is becoming a highlight of tourist attraction. It holds the perfect combination of heritage and modern highlights. There are various temples, forts, palaces and monuments that define the architectural splendor of India. The naturally beautiful places there comprise of hill stations, lakes and wildlife sanctuaries and make it all the more delectable. The development of the IT hub has made it a youth magnet where they go to build up a career and live a free life. Travelers can stay at their favorite Hotels in Bangalore and have a refreshing holiday.
Here are the top 5 places that one should take an initiative to explore whilst in the city:
- Landmarks and Architectural Wonders: The Vidana Soudha is an enormous building that holds the Karnataka Government Legislative Chamber. It is one of the most prominent landmarks there and looks beautifully illuminated at night. The 1887 built Bangalore Palace looks like the Windsor castle and has elegant lawns, arches and towers. Tipu Sultan's Palace and Fort is also a very important place there.
- Delicious and Exotic Cuisines: Traditional food lovers are in for a treat when they pay a visit to the Karavalli restaurant. Seafood lovers will discover special coastal cuisine served on banana leaf. Jamavar is also must-visit place as it is one of Forbes top ten dining restaurants in the world. In Samarkand, waiters serve sumptuous Afghani cuisine. Food is cooked in the open kitchen and forms a unique eating experience altogether.
- Shopping and Nightlife: Bangalore is full of places to shop. There are excellent designer shops and boutiques and smaller junctions where typical traditional wear can be bought. There is a large selection of brands in the city and the collection is to die for. Since it is a youth city, the clubs and pubs are commendable and are filled with a filtered and lively crowd.
- Gardens and Greenery: The Cubbon Park and Lalbagh Botanical Garden are wonderfully maintained open places of exotic value. Exhibitions of vegetables and flowers are also held here.
- Religious and Spiritual Places: The Jumma Masjid, Saint Mark's Cathedral and Naganatheshwara Temple are renowned, old and highly precious for the believers and visitors alike.
Like any developed metropolitan city, Hotels in Bangalore are optimally top-notch and luxurious all over. Visitors can choose to stay at the top-rated ones which include names like The Oberoi, Leela Palace and Taj West End. Those who wouldn't want to splurge on room tariff and so forth can surely stay at a mid-range one. It is recommended that people travel between March to August as the city is at its charming best and the winter months are good as well.