See Enchanting Panglao Island From the Beautiful Amarela Resort in Bohol
Panglao Island in Bohol is a must-see destination with its beautiful coral reefs and fantastic beaches. All-year round, tourists book Bohol beach resorts for a visit to the island and get the best of what it has to offer. For those planning trips here to close the year or open the next one in the brightest tone possible, be sure to grab the latest deal from Amarela Resort to see the enchanting beauty of the destination at budget-friendly rates.
The resort in Panglao Island, Bohol recently launched its Flash Deals Promo that offers up to 30% discount on accommodation along with other perks. Here are more details:
Flash Deals starts at PHP 5,800 and is valid until January 31, 2015. It includes accommodation plus breakfast, welcome drinks, Wi-Fi Internet access, access to art gallery and library, use of snorkeling gear, kayaks, and native bancas, and daily bottled water.
Visit Amarela Resort and book direct at its website to take this promo. Only 10% prepayment is required and modification and cancellation are free within an allowed time. Instant confirmation is guaranteed and all transactions are secured by Trustwave, Asiapay, and DigiCert. Promo details may change without prior notice, but reservations made prior to any adjustments will still be honored.
Experience Bohol at its finest and get away from it all with a stay at Amarela Resort. In here, there is no trace of the usual stress from the city's hustle and bustle. The ambience is very laid-back and as peaceful as it gets.
Inspired by nature and nurtured by the creativity and culture of Boholanos, this eco-friendly boutique resort offers a distinct hospitality that complements the beauty of the destination. Further conveniences offered to guests include:
- Scrumptious Filipino dishes made with vegetables and herbs organically grown in the resort's garden and added into delicious dishes served in the restaurant.
- Reliable facilities like Wi-Fi Internet connectivity, banqueting services, water sports facilities, dive shop, infinity pool, art gallery, and library,
- 7 accommodation types with a Mediterranean-style that feature a balcony, antique and custom furniture, local art, and contemporary travel essentials, including a mini-bar and cable TV.
- Excellent location amid a gentle slope near the beach, commanding panoramic views of Bohol Sea.
- Other places of interest nearby are Puntod Sandbar, snorkeling destination Balicasag Island, Hinagdanan Cave, and Shell Museum.
- It is one of the best Bohol beach resorts in Panglao Island with a highly accessible address along Barangay Libaong, around 30 minutes from Tagbilaran Airport and Tagibilaran City Tourist Pier.